Sunday, August 19, 2007

Class #5

In class 5 we started building things. We started off by building a basic shape and loading a picture of ourselves onto it. I at one stage had about 50 of those rotating boxes covered with my beautiful face, but didn't think to get a screen shot until they were deleted.

Then after this we were given the task of making a house. I made a 3 walled house with pictures of my face on it. Then I put some furniture. Unfortunately people came of my house and started trashing it. So I made a 4th wall and locked them in there. This was good until i decided to move my house, due to all the rubbish around it, and everyone was set free.




Here is a picture of my character posing for the camera:


I think that guy in the background is dale checking me out

No comments: